cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How to bind selected text from a list to a service input

Willie
16-Pearl

How to bind selected text from a list to a service input

Hi,

How can I bind a selected text from a list to a service input?

I am trying to populate another list based on the selection from the first list.

The service works but I can't figure out how to bind the selected text from the first list to the service input.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:Willie)

You can use Selected Row in the data section of the service .So map the attribute of the Selected Row of first service to the input of second service .This way if you will change the selected row of first list every time it will pass the particular selected text value of the list to another service .

Thanks,

Mukul Narang 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:Willie)

You can use Selected Row in the data section of the service .So map the attribute of the Selected Row of first service to the input of second service .This way if you will change the selected row of first list every time it will pass the particular selected text value of the list to another service .

Thanks,

Mukul Narang 

Willie
16-Pearl
(To:mnarang)

Thank you!  I was able to get it to work after

1.  Configuring the 2nd service by binding the "Selected Row" of the 1st service to the input of the 2nd service

2.  Configuring the 2nd service by setting the event trigger to "SelectedRowChanged" under the 1st service

I didn't know that services are configurable like widgets

Top Tags