cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to display a custom Dropdown in Header?

anthony1
1-Newbie

How to display a custom Dropdown in Header?

Hi,

I am developping a custom log out button (widget) with a listwith a dropdown list. It works fine, however when I put my widget in a header from my layout in master mashup the dropdown list is hidden. The dropdown list appears only until max size of my header. Even if I set a z-index with a huge value it doesn't work.

Someone has already had the same problem?

Regards,

Anthony

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I solved my problem. It's just I couldn't put data from my list (example : <ul><li>Value #1</li><li>Value #2</li></ul>) in the tag div with the class attribute "runtime-wrapper". Then if you have the same problem, you should put an event on the parent of <ul> for to display or hide the data and add the <ul> bloc in "body".

I hope that my explanation is good.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:anthony1)

It should go beyond the header size. Try adding a List widget right next to your custom widget with the view setting set to 'Dropdown' and bind it to some data source. Now, when you view the Mashup, does the List widget get limited to the header size too or does it go beyond that?

I already tried to use the default list widget and it worked fine. That why I don't understand why my list doesn't work.

I solved my problem. It's just I couldn't put data from my list (example : <ul><li>Value #1</li><li>Value #2</li></ul>) in the tag div with the class attribute "runtime-wrapper". Then if you have the same problem, you should put an event on the parent of <ul> for to display or hide the data and add the <ul> bloc in "body".

I hope that my explanation is good.

Top Tags