cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How to enable a new persistent provider for stream processing

seanccc
17-Peridot

How to enable a new persistent provider for stream processing

Hi,

I created a new persistent provider called "PostgreSQL" , I've set it to be active and set it as default persistence provider.   I can find it in Monitoring->Subsystems->Stream Processing.   

But after calling Things["xxx"].AddStreamEntry,  I didn't find the value "number of stream entries that have been queued" changed,  it seems the persistent provider doesn't take effect .  How to enable it ? 

Regards,

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Open the Stream/ ValueStream/ Datatable entity in TWX composer, you can find a section " (required)" in the information page. You need to change it to the new Provider created.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
seanccc
17-Peridot
(To:seanccc)

Screenshot is attached

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:seanccc)

Hi @seanccc.

If you installed a new extension, you might try a Tomcat restart after configuring the connector.

Did you update the Data Persistence Provider under Subsystems > PlatformSubsystem > Configuration?

Also, have you checked the logs for any errors?

After checking the above, if you still have issues, please provide more information and logs.

Regards.

--Sharon

Open the Stream/ ValueStream/ Datatable entity in TWX composer, you can find a section " (required)" in the information page. You need to change it to the new Provider created.

Top Tags