cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to export Mashup report to excel format?

Sheetal_sable
12-Amethyst

How to export Mashup report to excel format?

Hi,

I want my mashup report to be exported in excel format. Is there any way to so? please provide me the solution for this.

Thanks in advance !!

Sheetal sable

6 REPLIES 6
khayes1
13-Aquamarine
(To:Sheetal_sable)

Not sure if it is what you want, but there is a Data Export widget that you can use. Bind the infotable result of your service to the widget (in the same way that you would bind the data to a grid widget. That's all that needs to be done. Clicking the widget will download the infotable data to a *.csv file

hi,

@khayes1 thanks for reply.  Is it possible to bind multiple different services to single data export widget? and want to export chart also. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks and Regards,

Sheetal Sable

khayes1
13-Aquamarine

The only way I can think of to do that is to have a service that adds all the infotables you want together and bind that to the widget. Obviously it would require a common datashape, or a new shape that contained a combination of all the required parameters.

K

hi,

How to write a service that adds all the infotables together?  Because I have 9 services included in grid on single mashup. Please provide an example if it is possible.

Thanks in advance,

Sheetal Sable

khayes1
13-Aquamarine

Hi,

first you would have to create a datashape that has the 9 current infotables as its member variables. Then you can either

1. write a service that takes your original output infotables as inputs to new service.
  2. replace you 9 services with a new one that does the work of the 9 services you currently have

So using a simplified example with just 2 original services returning 2 different tables (myShape1 & myShape2). 

Create a new datashape which has 2 fields which are infotables (myShape1 & myShape2). This new shape can then be the output of your new service. You can still bind the individual infotable members to the required widgets as before, but you could also bind the entire new datashape result to the data export widget.

I haven't tried it myself, but I think it would work.

K

@khayes1 

Thanks for reply. but this solution dosen't seem to be working for my requirement.

Top Tags