cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How to get parameter values from raspberry pi to thingworx using twc agent?

agprasad
1-Newbie

How to get parameter values from raspberry pi to thingworx using twc agent?

Hi guys,

I have created a remote thing in thingworx and i also have the raspberry pi loaded with c sdk.i executed the twc agent from it and found some interaction to thingworx.the log in thingworx says connection is established.i have only one parameter for my thing. i just changed the app key and thing name correspondingly in the agent properties file.other than that no changes were made on the c sdk. also the "isConnected" field shows false.how do we make it true?

is there any additional settings needed in c sdk or thingworx composer to see my data on the mashup/composer?

thankyou

2 REPLIES 2
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:agprasad)

Anup, if the 'isConnected' property is false, then the connection was not successfully made. Please do check the connection settings/ configurations to make sure an active connection is in place. Do you have any logging enabled?

Thanks Aanjan

I got it connected and i have successfully seen the data i sent from rpi in the mashup.

now i would like to integrate another code with the c sdk code. ie i have a successfully running two seprate codes in hand and i need to combine those two.since i havn't worked with the make files, can you tell me how i can do that?

Top Tags