cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to modify the style of default Thingworx logging form?

LuisCabello
12-Amethyst

How to modify the style of default Thingworx logging form?

Hi!

I want to know if it's possible to modify the default loggin form of Thingworx (see image). 

image(1).png

Is it possible to modify the style?

If the answer is yes, how or ?

if the answer is no, have you use another framework like Angular to create a logging page and connect that with Thingworx or exist a extensión or there are other ways to create it in Thingworx? 

Thank you in advance!

Luis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tdixit
13-Aquamarine
(To:LuisCabello)

Hello @LuisCabello 

One way is to develop your own login . JSP page similar to how the FormLogin works. Please check this article 

The JSP page you need to modify will be replaced automatically whenever you install a new version of TWX.  You will want to ensure your, now custom, JSP page is backed up somewhere (preferably in a source control system) so that you can easily restore your custom JSP page after doing a TWX update.  

Another way is to use SSO as described in this post 

Regards,

Toolika Dixit

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
tdixit
13-Aquamarine

Hello @LuisCabello 

Thank you for reaching out to PTC.

Please check this community post  which can help you with your use case

Regards,

Toolika Dixit

LuisCabello
12-Amethyst
(To:tdixit)

Hi @tdixit,

Thank you for your answer but that post haven't worked for me because they didn't response it, moreover the question that I have is how o where is the section to modify the Thinworx default logging form focusing in the style?

For example, I have this default logging (see Image 1)

1

2

And I want something like image 2, it's possible to do something similar with Thingworx logging?

Thank you!                                                  

tdixit
13-Aquamarine

Hello @LuisCabello 

One way is to develop your own login . JSP page similar to how the FormLogin works. Please check this article 

The JSP page you need to modify will be replaced automatically whenever you install a new version of TWX.  You will want to ensure your, now custom, JSP page is backed up somewhere (preferably in a source control system) so that you can easily restore your custom JSP page after doing a TWX update.  

Another way is to use SSO as described in this post 

Regards,

Toolika Dixit

Top Tags