cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How to pass mashup parameters to ServerAddress input for PDF Extension CreatePDF Service?

NERaj
13-Aquamarine

How to pass mashup parameters to ServerAddress input for PDF Extension CreatePDF Service?

Hi,

I am using the PDF extension to send out pdf reports.

For the static mashup able to generate pdf report by using Create PDF service but, for the dynamic mashup getting blank screen in pdf report.

I want to pass the parameter's to the create pdf service. How can I do this job?

Please provide some idea?

Please find the attached screen shot.

Thanks & Regards

Nagaraj Enamate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jbester
13-Aquamarine
(To:NERaj)

Hi @NERaj,

You need to just pass the mashup parameter with the required dynamic value in the URL that you provide in the CreatePDF service.

e.g. <host name>/Thingworx/Mashups/Runtime/index.html#mashup=<mashup name>&<mashup parameter>=<value>

(localhost/Thingworx/Mashups/Runtime/index.html#mashup=LogViewer&LogName=ApplicationLog)

I hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Johan Bester

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jbester
13-Aquamarine
(To:NERaj)

Hi @NERaj,

You need to just pass the mashup parameter with the required dynamic value in the URL that you provide in the CreatePDF service.

e.g. <host name>/Thingworx/Mashups/Runtime/index.html#mashup=<mashup name>&<mashup parameter>=<value>

(localhost/Thingworx/Mashups/Runtime/index.html#mashup=LogViewer&LogName=ApplicationLog)

I hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Johan Bester

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:jbester)

Hi @NERaj.

If the response posted by @jbester helped to resolve your issue, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags