cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

How to reorder fields in InfoTable

SathishkumarC
6-Contributor

How to reorder fields in InfoTable

Hi,

I am trying to convert infotable data into JSON. The fields order available in InfoTable is not same in JSON string.

How to reorder the fields in InfoTable? Fields not follow the infotable order in JSON. How to resolve this?

My Infotable:

InfoTable.png

Converrted JSON:

{"rows":[{"Description":"Demo","AddedOn":1596949613100,"AddedBy":"Administrator","TemplateFile":"Report.xlsx","Template":"Report Demo"}],"dataShape":{"fieldDefinitions":{"Description":{"name":"Description","aspects":{"isPrimaryKey":false},"description":"","baseType":"STRING","ordinal":2},"AddedOn":{"name":"AddedOn","aspects":{"isPrimaryKey":false},"description":"","baseType":"DATETIME","ordinal":4},"AddedBy":{"name":"AddedBy","aspects":{"isPrimaryKey":false},"description":"","baseType":"STRING","ordinal":5},"TemplateFile":{"name":"TemplateFile","aspects":{"isPrimaryKey":false},"description":"","baseType":"STRING","ordinal":3},"Template":{"name":"Template","aspects":{"isPrimaryKey":true},"description":"","baseType":"STRING","ordinal":1}}}}

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the response.

I got a solution with ordinal of the fields.

Regards,

Sathishkumar C.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

You can sort the infotable using sort() function as below:

result.Sort({ name: "Name", ascending: true });

Thanks for the response.

I got a solution with ordinal of the fields.

Regards,

Sathishkumar C.

Top Tags