cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How to show textarea and label widget on dropdown item selection?

ras
10-Marble
10-Marble

How to show textarea and label widget on dropdown item selection?

Hello,

I have one 'break reasons' dropdown list. My requirement is to show 'Reason' label widget and respective textarea widget on dropdown item(item - 'other') selection and for dropdown items other than this I want to disable textarea. How to implement that?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:ras)

You could use the Validator widget and the navigation widget with a popup panel mashup containing a label and a textarea.

In your validator you would set the expression to evaluate if the item "other" was selected in the list. If true, it would open the popup.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
posipova
20-Turquoise

You could use the Validator widget and the navigation widget with a popup panel mashup containing a label and a textarea.

In your validator you would set the expression to evaluate if the item "other" was selected in the list. If true, it would open the popup.

posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:posipova)

posipova
20-Turquoise

ras
10-Marble
10-Marble
(To:posipova)

Thanks @posipova.

Top Tags