cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How to use Mashup parameters to query QueryImplementingThingsWithData?

KESHAV96
5-Regular Member

How to use Mashup parameters to query QueryImplementingThingsWithData?

My use case is to show different sets of data on same mashup.

I have two mashups. Let's say, m1 and m2. Now I am loading m2(passing mashup parameter value) using  navigator widgets in m1.

I want m2's data to be loaded dynamically based on mashup parameter passed. I am using QueryImplementingThingsWithData in m2 for sending query also. How can I query QueryImplementingThingsWithData using mashup parameter?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:KESHAV96)

With the Mashup selected, you should be able to see the mashup parameter in the mashup properties or in the dropdown in the mashup space and then see the mashup parameter, click drag and drop that on Entity for Dynamic_WhateverTemplate which has GetImplementingThings.

So use ThingTemplate / With Dynamic checked when adding the service.

Also trigger the running of the service using the Mashup Parameter Changed event

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

With the Mashup selected, you should be able to see the mashup parameter in the mashup properties or in the dropdown in the mashup space and then see the mashup parameter, click drag and drop that on Entity for Dynamic_WhateverTemplate which has GetImplementingThings.

So use ThingTemplate / With Dynamic checked when adding the service.

Also trigger the running of the service using the Mashup Parameter Changed event

KESHAV96
5-Regular Member
(To:PaiChung)

Hi PaiChung,

Thanks for your message. I got it till drag and drop the mashup parameter. Now I am not able to find 'GetImplementedThings' if I check 'dynamic' checkbox. I have attached an image also for the reference. Can you please find what wrong am I doing? Or is there any other service that I can use to query with ThingName and get property values in return?

Please help with this.

KESHAV96
5-Regular Member

I got my answer. GetPropertyValue works for me.

If you have any alternative ideas, please share. Thanks for the support.

Top Tags