cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Initial rendering issue in collection widget.

AV_10867476
7-Bedrock

Initial rendering issue in collection widget.

I am using a collection widget here, but the problem which i am facing is that, when the mashup initially loads, the first box of the collection widget has incorrect width in the UI but whenever i just resize the window (like using the inspect element) the width of the widget goes back to the normal expected width. Basically the problem being in initial rendering of the mashup. 

#1.png

As you can see this first box should be like the other ones but it's not correctly rendering, despite the fact that all the other cells use the same cell mashup which has a defined width and height..

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @AV_10867476 

Kindly confirm your ThingWorx version.

This is the version which i am using :ThingWorx 9.4.3-b523

Hi @AV_10867476  Can you check the property of the collection widget ItemLoadBehavior and select the load/unload?

Actually i checked for the property but didn't get anything with the name you mentioned.

Hi @AV_10867476  Look at the attached screenshot.

Actually i noticed that i am using a custom collection widget, maybe that's why there is a difference in the config settings with the one you shared. 

Also, are you aware of any widget which can be used to post an image, or like upload an image to the mashup?

Hi @AV_10867476  we have an image widget to display the images, and for the first issue we need to analyze your entities, I am suggesting you create a support ticket with PTC.

Sure will raise the ticket. Also the image widget which is present just displays the already selected image and doesn't allow the user to upload manually from the local storage, maybe i am missing something. Have written more about this image issue here : https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/Image-upload-functionality-from-local-storage-in-a-mashup/m-p/931424#M65627

Hi @AV_10867476  Thanks for creating a separate post for this, kindly mark it as the solution, I will check the second issue and reply to you in new post.

Announcements

Top Tags