cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

InitializeSolution error for some modules in Thingworx Digital Performance Management (DPM)

Siddharth_Jhs
14-Alexandrite

InitializeSolution error for some modules in Thingworx Digital Performance Management (DPM)

Hello Community,

I have recently imported DPM Extension on my Thingworx Platform and following this link :

https://support.ptc.com/help/digital_performance_management/r1.2/en/#page/dpm/digital_performance_management/getting_started_with_dpm/deploying_dpm_using_ptc_software_downloads_page.html#

I am getting Error while using InitializeSolution() service. 

Input Passed : 

{
"databaseUser": "dpmadmin",
"databasePassword": "Password@12345",
"databaseJDBCString": "jdbc:sqlserver://127.0.0.1:1433;databaseName=dpmdb",
"databaseThing": "PTC.DBConnection.SQLThingDatabase"
}

Output : Some modules are Configured and some are throwing error. Please support.

Attaching ss for reference.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Siddharth_Jhs ,

You are following the right guide for DPM extension. However, to resolve the issue, it would be better to open a case with PTC tech Support team. As I can check in the given screenshot, there are multiple modules throwing errorrs. I assume it would need  a fresh start.

Regards

Bhawna

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello @Siddharth_Jhs ,

You are following the right guide for DPM extension. However, to resolve the issue, it would be better to open a case with PTC tech Support team. As I can check in the given screenshot, there are multiple modules throwing errorrs. I assume it would need  a fresh start.

Regards

Bhawna

Top Tags