Once started logging in organization, the total Thingworx server failed loading its features and showing "internal server error". why? How to overcome this issue?
Java tab should be here to configure in the tomcat properties for the above error right!!. If it is not here. Where i can found the java option ? I attached a screenshot.
Actually I haven't caught your issue because there is no detail about the issue symptom.
But for java settings required for the ThingWorx 8.5, please refer below:
1. In Windows, go to Start -> Configure Tomcat
2. Navigate to the Java tab
3. In the Java Virtual Machine field, validate the path: Java path points to a 64-bit java version
4. Make sure the jvm.dll file is present in the path indicated
5. In the Java Options box, enter the java settings required for ThingWorx 8.5:
-Dserver -Dd64 -XX:+UseG1GC -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Djava.library.path=<Path to Tomcat>\webapps\Thingworx\WEB-INF\extensions
(i). This is exactly what iam facing. https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/Internal-Server-Error-when-opening-Monitoring-gt-ApplicationLog/m-p/639917#M41205 But I didn't understood the change have to be done in java tab. I attached logs here.
(ii). And suggest me the best web browsers tool In Chrome F12.
Which user account do you use to login organization? Is it Abinaya or Administrator? If yes, I'm afraid it's not the same issue as the community post you mentioned. Please tell us when this issue occurred so that I can find the error based on the time.
You can follow below steps to get the error message from F12 tools:
1. Open Chrome browser and visit Thingworx/organization, it will popup the login window
2. Click F12 on keyboard to open the tool in Chrome browser, navigate to Console tab
3. Input user's name and password in the login pop window
4. As what you said, the page will throw a internal server error, please also check the error message on F12 console tab, then make a screenshot and provide it to us.