cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Is there any service available to re-arrange network elements of Thingworx network

BhavyaPC
12-Amethyst

Is there any service available to re-arrange network elements of Thingworx network

Hi,

I'm using Thingworx 8.4, I have created a network structure now I would like to re-arrange network elements through a Mashup.

is there any service/snippet available to change parent of network element in the Network Hierarchy?

Is it possible to utilize Thingworx available feature(Attaching Screenshot)?

(The network entity has a mashup( Network Hierarchy) where we can drag and drop network elements in the structure/Hierarchy, is there any possibility to duplicate or reuse this functionality in my mashup).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I do not think is possible to modify a network structure after it was created from code, but you can check the available services for Network Entity (Snippets > Other Entity > <NetworkName>  ), maybe some of them will help you:

raluca_edu_0-1579081419210.png

Best regards,

Raluca Edu

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi,

I do not think is possible to modify a network structure after it was created from code, but you can check the available services for Network Entity (Snippets > Other Entity > <NetworkName>  ), maybe some of them will help you:

raluca_edu_0-1579081419210.png

Best regards,

Raluca Edu

Top Tags