cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Keytool error during installation during Thingworx Foundation for PostgreSQL on Windows

GP_9981148
6-Contributor

Keytool error during installation during Thingworx Foundation for PostgreSQL on Windows

Hi community!

I'm installing the Thingworx Foundation Installer for Windows with PostgeSQL.

I already downloaded Tomcat (and inserted it to the PATH), Java 11 and jdk "Amazon Corretto" as well (and inserted them to the PATH),  and PostgreSQL+PGAdmin (and insterted it to the PATH). The file pg_hba.conf is changed as well as indicates in support.ptc.com>ThingWorx Foundation Installer for Windows.

Then I tried to create the keystore in the Java/bin, I've opened the cmd as administrator and where I fill the form with my name, company's name, city, etc. There is the next warning output:

Captura2.PNG

On the other hand I didn't create the thingworx database if someone can attach some link that talks about this part and how to change the credentials it could be pretty nice.

Thanks soooo much for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
4 REPLIES 4
GP_9981148
6-Contributor
(To:VladimirN)

Thanks for your answer but I was following this guide when I did my question!

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:GP_9981148)

Hi @GP_9981148.

The warning you're receiving can be disregarded.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @GP_9981148.

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags