cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Line Chart - Zoom Reset

LP_10027711
13-Aquamarine

Line Chart - Zoom Reset

Hello. When i enable zoom in the Line chart, the "Reset" button shows up by default. is there a way to not have the reset button and use an external button for resetting the zoom?

LP_10027711_0-1653409213285.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TonyZhang
13-Aquamarine
(To:LP_10027711)

Hi @LP_10027711,

I'm curious why you want to use a custom reset button instead of the default one.

You can use LabelReset property of the Line Chart to change the default text if you want by the way.

From the graph looks like you enabled DragSelectionZoom (no slider, no range selection). I tried it in 9.3.0 and could use below custom CSS to not display the reset button (whether the custom css works may differ from TWX version and browser)

ptcs-chart-line::part(zoom-xaxis){
    display: none;
}

Then you can create a button widget on your own, bind the Clicked event to ResetToDefaultValue service of the Line Chart should to do the reset trick.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TonyZhang
13-Aquamarine
(To:LP_10027711)

Hi @LP_10027711,

I'm curious why you want to use a custom reset button instead of the default one.

You can use LabelReset property of the Line Chart to change the default text if you want by the way.

From the graph looks like you enabled DragSelectionZoom (no slider, no range selection). I tried it in 9.3.0 and could use below custom CSS to not display the reset button (whether the custom css works may differ from TWX version and browser)

ptcs-chart-line::part(zoom-xaxis){
    display: none;
}

Then you can create a button widget on your own, bind the Clicked event to ResetToDefaultValue service of the Line Chart should to do the reset trick.

LP_10027711
13-Aquamarine
(To:TonyZhang)

This worked perfectly!! thank you!

Top Tags