cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Maintain Selected Rows through refresh

vpinisetti
3-Visitor

Maintain Selected Rows through refresh

Relative to post, Can you provide more details on how to make it work? I have a DataShape and made on of the field to a primary key and that primary key is assigned to ID field of tree widget. But still when I refresh (refresh event calls the service that returns InfoTable which is set to the grid widget data), I still see focus lost on a previously selected item.

2 REPLIES 2

I think that with tree widget we are out-of-luck of the PK trick, it won't maintain the selected item, I did try tricking the system a while back (two years ago - with TW 6.5) and I wasn't able to do it.

Maybe you can test marketplace Advanced Grid widget (which supports Tree view) and see if it maintains selected item after a refresh (please update here if you check it, as there's more people interested).

Just my two cents / experience,

Carles.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:CarlesColl)

Hi @vpinisetti.

If the response provided by Carles answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags