cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Make the gadget/contained mashup clickable(make it as a button which can redirect to a mashup).

bkanipakam-2
4-Participant

Make the gadget/contained mashup clickable(make it as a button which can redirect to a mashup).

Hello community,

I am working around something like navigating to a different mashup on clicking of the contained mashup where i have used gadgets. 

Again, is it possible to make whole contained mashup clickable or is it possible to make whole gadget clickable?

Here, I have implemented a rudimentary solution which is not at acceptable.(I have created a button ad made it as transparent color, which will be visible only on hovering on the contained mashup).

Let me know your thoughts on this.

This is what i have done so far. Now I need to make whole contained mashup clickable.

css check.pngquery_gadget.png

2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

why is the Button not acceptable?

The whole Mashup surface is not actionable by default, through the button it can be exactly defined on which area (inter-) actions can occur.

I would place the content on the Widget / Gadget, then add the Button to make the whole Widget clickable and then add additional Buttons on top, and maybe also have clearly defined z-index to define the order of the Widgets.

I hope this helps...

Cheers,

Michael

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:mneumann)

Hi @bkanipakam-2.

If the response by @mneumann answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags