cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Map Pointer to Mashup

ketanaga
13-Aquamarine

Map Pointer to Mashup

Hi All

I have a use-case in which I want to implement the following : 

I have a list of sites on clicking an item from list it should show the location on the map and on clicking the map pointer It should navigate to a mashup. I was able to achieve the first step wherein on click of the item from list it should show the location on the map. I am bit confused on the second part as to how to link the pointer with the mashup. How should I input the location in the the service to get the desired mahsup

Regards

Ketan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:ketanaga)

Add the mashup name to the same data source that you are using to display the point on the map.

Bind that mashup name to a navigation widget (or use an embedded mashup/mashup parameter)

then use the onclick ... maybe double click I forget what events the map has to navigate.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:ketanaga)

Add the mashup name to the same data source that you are using to display the point on the map.

Bind that mashup name to a navigation widget (or use an embedded mashup/mashup parameter)

then use the onclick ... maybe double click I forget what events the map has to navigate.

ketanaga
13-Aquamarine
(To:PaiChung)

Thanks @PaiChung .

The approach worked

Top Tags