cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map multiple gauge widgets data to multiple rows from same datatable

ssubba-2

Map multiple gauge widgets data to multiple rows from same datatable

Hello,

I am Thingworx newbie and have run into a blocker using gauges. So I need to display two gauges(eg. Gauge A and Gauge B), both displaying data from the same data table (eg. DataTable_Gauge). I I have the gauge and the datatable mapping done in the Mashup, but I need to map Gauge A to Row_Id = "1" in DataTable_Gauge and Gauge B to Row_Id="2" in DataTable_Gauge. Any help would be much appreciated.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Map multiple gauge widgets data to multiple rows from same datatable

Sudesh, does this DataTable only store 2 rows? You can use service like GetDataTableEntry to fetch 1 single row given you only have structure of 1 row and a column. If you have multiple columns then you'd need to query for particular field / column

Hi Sushant,

Thanks for your response, but the table can have more than 1 rows as well, so based off a key, there could be 1 or more than 1 rows returned. But I found a different workaround. Just wanted to share. So what I did was create the gauge as the only widget in a mashup, then created a repeater in a new mashup and used the gauge mashup there. So this way I could bind the data to the repeater, with each row mapping to a gauge mashup.

Thank you Sudesh for updating details to your use case and the workaround you found.

Announcements

Check out the upcoming Expert Session: Understanding ThingWorx Navigate Licensing in Community "Customer Events" section.