cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Mashup Design is not working

arunrajput
4-Participant

Mashup Design is not working

After creating and saving Mashup when i click on Design its keep on loading ,i wait 15-20 mins but it is not coming up. Could you please guide me how can i resolve the issue.

5 REPLIES 5
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:arunrajput)

Hi @arunrajput.

Are you able to edit any existing mashups?  Which version of ThingWorx are you running?

This issue can be caused by an incompatible extension.  Have you installed any custom extensions recently or downloaded any extensions from github?

Regards.

--Sharon

arunrajput
4-Participant
(To:slangley)

Hi,

This is a fresh installation & I am using ThingWorx 8-4-8.

After Updating the license , I create the mashup for the first time .Everything is working fine except this design tab.

I Haven't  installed any custom extensions or downloaded any extensions from github .

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @arunrajput.

You indicated you updated the license.  What is the name of the license file in \ThingworxPlatform?  It should be called successful_license_capability_response.bin.  If the license is named license.bin, you need to rename it to license_capability_response.bin and restart Tomcat.  Make sure that only one *.bin file exists in \ThingworxPlatform.

If this appears to be correct, you should check the logs located in \ThingworxStorage\logs.  Also, log in to Composer and navigate to Monitoring > Subsystems > Licensing Subsystem Settings.  Are you able to display the licensing information?  Do you see a feature called twx_mashup_builder?

And lastly, are you using the Administrator account?  If not, you may not have adequate permissions.

Regards.

--Sharon

•  
arunrajput
4-Participant

Hi slangley ,

Yes, the name of the license file is successful_license_capability_response.bin in the /ThingworxPlatform .

Yes, I can see twr_mashup_builder .PFA

yes ,I am using  Administrator account only.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @arunrajput.

When you installed ThingWorx, did you validate the system requirements?

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags