cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Modifying a Data Table entry

tscur
13-Aquamarine

Modifying a Data Table entry

Hey guys,

I've been having a problem with modifying a data table entry, I've tried all Data Table services but none of them worked, not even the UpdateDataTableEntry, I don't want to delete it and create another one with the information modified as it does in AssignDataTableEntries.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tscur
13-Aquamarine
(To:tscur)

Problem solved. My issue was that I was using to many keys and when I changed it, it wouldn't update, it would add another entry. Thank you!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

What is happening when you try the Update or the AddOrUpdate services?

tscur
13-Aquamarine
(To:PaiChung)

Maybe I didn't understand the service correctly, but the input it asks is an info table values, what I did was inputting the new values of the row (even the ones that have to stay the same) to update only one field of the row I selected (in my grid). With the Add/Update it added another entry with almost the same field values but with the change I made. I don't want to redo all my infotable or delete/add the entry modified, I just want to change the field value of one entry.

tscur
13-Aquamarine

Problem solved. My issue was that I was using to many keys and when I changed it, it wouldn't update, it would add another entry. Thank you!

Yedukrishnan
13-Aquamarine

Use Home mash up of data table where you can easily update any value in the table/Use addorupdatedatatableentry() service.

With regards

Yedukrishnan

Top Tags