cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Multiple Goal Fields for Training Models in Analytics

RS_9963079
7-Bedrock

Multiple Goal Fields for Training Models in Analytics

Hi, 

I'm using the Analytics server Things to create services that train an analytics model and utilize predictive scoring. Currently, I have 3 variables (motor1 speed, motor2 speed, and distance) and want to be able to predict motor speeds for both motors 1 and 2 given a specific distance input.

I am currently only able to use the services to create a predictive model with one 'goal field', and therefore 1 output. Is there any way to predict more than one variable through the analytics services? 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@RS_9963079 ,

Thank you for posting your question to the PTC Community.

At this time, ThingWorx Analytics Server only supports one goal per prediction model.

If you wish to predict on additional fields, you would need to run separate models.

Please let me know if this answers your question by marking my comment as Solution Accepted.

Regards,

Neel

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@RS_9963079 ,

Thank you for posting your question to the PTC Community.

At this time, ThingWorx Analytics Server only supports one goal per prediction model.

If you wish to predict on additional fields, you would need to run separate models.

Please let me know if this answers your question by marking my comment as Solution Accepted.

Regards,

Neel

Top Tags