cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Need help configuring charts

kahmeng96
12-Amethyst

Need help configuring charts

I am stuck at configuring charts as there is no drop-down list for my LabelField.

Link to the guide: https://developer.thingworx.com/en/resources/guides/display-data-charts/ddc-configure-charts

What mine showsWhat mine showsWhat is supposed to be shownWhat is supposed to be shown

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

What I meant was the image displayed under Connections tab. Do you see something similar after clicking Label Chart?
Connections.JPG

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Upon clicking the Label chart do you see the Connections as is shown for the Pie Chart in Step 3 of the guide. Ideally, you should see similar connections upon completing step 4.

Nope, I cannot see any drop-down list in my LabelField despit following the guide.

What I meant was the image displayed under Connections tab. Do you see something similar after clicking Label Chart?
Connections.JPG

Yup, I see the same connections after binding the data to the widget.

It worked after I deleted the widget and inserted it into the mashup again, thanks for the help anyway!

Announcements

Top Tags