cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

OUTPUT ERROR: ReferenceError: "myinfotable" is not defined.

xiaoqw
15-Moonstone

OUTPUT ERROR: ReferenceError: "myinfotable" is not defined.

sorry, If I say I want to change Numeric entry widget to property display widget based on your AddRow Services, how should I make changes in AddRow services. I think I need to insert infotable in Datashape and also in AddRow Services.Is it right way to finish this function? Could you give me some suggestions?

Related post

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
xiaoqw
15-Moonstone
(To:xiaoqw)

Hii, when I refresh on your mashup page, grid widget will auto-generate a new row, which is empty. When I keep refresh the page, it will generate many empty rows in the grid widget. Sorry for disturb you. I really want to figure it out. thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
xiaoqw
15-Moonstone

Sorry, I still have a problem. Because I need to insert target line compared with your value. but when I add one more field in datashape and want to show it in label chart, the target number cannot show in label chart. only for value. Could you do me a favor how to display target value in the labelchart? thank you

xiaoqw
15-Moonstone

Hii, when I refresh on your mashup page, grid widget will auto-generate a new row, which is empty. When I keep refresh the page, it will generate many empty rows in the grid widget. Sorry for disturb you. I really want to figure it out. thank you.

Top Tags