cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

PTC.CSLM.RS.PostgresJDBCThing not found (JDBC configuration )

jaganprasanth
6-Contributor

PTC.CSLM.RS.PostgresJDBCThing not found (JDBC configuration )

According to PTC document for JDBC configuration (PTC.CSLM.RS.PostgresJDBCThing ) Thing should be used, but this Thing (PTC.CSLM.RS.PostgresJDBCThing )is not found my Thingworx . Some one guide me for this issue.

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

There is no reference of PTC.CSLM.RS.PostgresJDBCThing in Thingworx documentation, only in a Servigistics help center. 

The only recommendation is to restart Composer after installing an extension (in your case JDBC)  and before doing any configuration  , in order to see the changes.

Hope it helps,

Raluca Edu

Hi,

I herewith attached the followed steps in screen shot. Please find the attachment

Hi,

Are you using Servigistics or what do you need to accomplish? I didn't see such thing name in any Thingworx version, maybe you need to import Servigistics Remote Service first.

Regards,

Raluca Edu

Hi @jaganprasanth.

Have you found a solution to your problem?  If so, please feel free to post it here and mark it as the Accepted Solution.  If the problem still exists, please provide more information.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags