cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Paging widget for ThingWorx 8.5

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

Paging widget for ThingWorx 8.5

Hi,

Is there paging widget available for ThingWorx 8.5? As in some community post I read that the paging widget is corrected for ThingWorx 8.5. If it is available and working, is there any link to download the widget?

Thanks,

Shalini V.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @svisveswaraiya 

Please have a look at support article CS314439 on how to enable the SelectedRows from service functionality.  For the paging use case the table that has all data bound to it will need to use the auto select first row functionality and will most likely need to be an invisible table.

Please note: In 8.5.X the Advanced Grid is the standard grid widget and Auto Select first row is achieved with the following two properties:

• RowSelection: Single or Multiple
  • DefaultSelectedRows: 1

I was able to use the selected rows event following the article.  An alternative if you are using the Grid Advanced widget to visualize your data, there is a SelectedRows property.  Binding the output of this property to a different table did update with the selection.  You should be able to use this to feed your popup mashup.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

The ThingWorx Apps extension includes widgets used within ThingWorx Apps mashups, and are available for use in custom mashups. Paging Widget is part of it.

In PTC Software Download Page, navigate to ThingWorx Service Apps Extension-> Most Recent Datecode -> Datecode: SP2 -> ThingWorx-Apps-8-5-2-extension-bundle

You could also try to import just the below extension from the bundle.

• PagingWidget.zip

This article has details on how to use it.

Hi @rjanardan ,

I tried to implement as per the article you sent and I was able to achieve the pagination. But, I wanted to bind the selected rows to the session to edit the rows from a popup. With the paginated service, the selected rows are not able to be selected and doesnt populate. Is there any way to get the selected rows from the paginated data service?

Thanks,

Shalini V.

Hi @svisveswaraiya 

Please have a look at support article CS314439 on how to enable the SelectedRows from service functionality.  For the paging use case the table that has all data bound to it will need to use the auto select first row functionality and will most likely need to be an invisible table.

Please note: In 8.5.X the Advanced Grid is the standard grid widget and Auto Select first row is achieved with the following two properties:

• RowSelection: Single or Multiple
  • DefaultSelectedRows: 1

I was able to use the selected rows event following the article.  An alternative if you are using the Grid Advanced widget to visualize your data, there is a SelectedRows property.  Binding the output of this property to a different table did update with the selection.  You should be able to use this to feed your popup mashup.

Hi @svisveswaraiya- 

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags