cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Pareto Chart in ThingWorx 8.4

evanfebrianto
7-Bedrock

Pareto Chart in ThingWorx 8.4

Hi everyone,

Does anyone here know the extension to show a Pareto chart in ThingWorx Foundation 8.4? Do I need to develop a custom widget extension to achieve that?

Here is the link to the Pareto charts explanation for your reference.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_chart

Appreciate your response.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @evanfebrianto,

You can implement it using the standard Label Chart widget with two data sources, one of which is displayed as bars, and the other displayed as a line with markers. Here's an example with the data from that Wikipedia article you linked:

pareto-example.png

Obviously, its look and feel needs to be improved, it's just the first quick version. I'm also attaching the source code for your reference (ThingWorx 8.5.4), it's really trivial.

Regards,
Constantine

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @evanfebrianto,

You can implement it using the standard Label Chart widget with two data sources, one of which is displayed as bars, and the other displayed as a line with markers. Here's an example with the data from that Wikipedia article you linked:

pareto-example.png

Obviously, its look and feel needs to be improved, it's just the first quick version. I'm also attaching the source code for your reference (ThingWorx 8.5.4), it's really trivial.

Regards,
Constantine

Thank you very much. It really helps

Top Tags