cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Problem while inserting records in datat tables after 500 records?

akesana
1-Newbie

Problem while inserting records in datat tables after 500 records?

Hi,

We have couple of data tables we are trying to insert data in them, we ware able to inset 500 records successfully after that it is not allowing us to insert. Is there any limit for data tables records insert? If we want to increase that limit what would be the procedure.

Please help us we got struck due to this issue.

Thanks,

Anil Kesana

5 REPLIES 5

Hi Anil,

I think that you look at it on the wrong side of the equation, you "can't" query more than 500 records if you don't change maxItems to a higher value, as maxItems has a hard coded default of 500 records.

Best Regards,

Hi Carles,

We have csv file with 20000 records we are iterating it for inserting of all the records into data table. we are not getting from  data table trying to insert in to data table.

Thanks,

Anil Kesana

But how do you know that you only inserted 500 rows? querying It, I'm right? here it's the problem.

I checked the count of the table, this check I did separately not in the same service then I came to know

dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:akesana)

Anil Kesana​:

Yes,I agree with Carles it would be related to fetching record and it will be good if you can clarify.

Could you please confirm the Thingworx version and database( H2, PostgreSQL) used in your environment. How many datatable you are having currently.

Data table storage is limited only by the amount of available disk space that the database has access to so do not have specific limitation on rows.

-Durgesh

Top Tags