cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Question about web socket feature in TW

tarik
6-Contributor

Question about web socket feature in TW

Untitled.png 

I'm using the web socket feature in TW 7.3 (from Automatically update values when able checkbox), the feature worked only for one time and it didn't work after that at all,

I have the three error messages in the application  log as the following:

Message1:[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@24f88415][message: Unable to Invoke Service GetClientApplicationKey on EntityServices : Import Failed: Unable to create applicationKey: [1,018] Data store unknown error: [Error occurred while accessing the model provider.]]

Message2:Unable to process import: Unable to create applicationKey: [1,018] Data store unknown error: [Error occurred while accessing the model provider.]

Message3:
[message: [1,018] Data store unknown error: [Error occurred while accessing the model provider.]]

Could you help me please identify the problem I'm facing.

Thanks in advance,

7 REPLIES 7

You did binded any property of GetProperties result to a visual widget?

tarik
6-Contributor
(To:CarlesColl)

yes, I did Carles, the button increase the counter and the getProperties is bounded to the label, after I click the button the label doesn't get updated

Untitled2.png

tarik
6-Contributor
(To:tarik)

I noticed that I have 3 error message, I'll update the question

And DataChange event for Counter property it's thrown? I mean, which kind of Data Change Type it's defined for counter property?

tarik
6-Contributor

The Data Change Type is: Value
please also note the errors I have updated in the question

It maybe a permissioning problem as it says it was unable to create the Application Key, which it's necessary in order to "Push Properties" to work as described on the documentation: http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_7_hc/#page/ThingWorx_Help_Center%2FThingWorxHelpCenterDITAFiles%2FMashupBuilder%2FMashups%2FMashupAutoUpdate.html%23

Or, just thinking loud, you may have a different authentication system than the TW Standard one (Directory Services / Authenticators) and that's why the Application Key system doesn't works....

You can create Application Keys freely with the Composer? 

tarik
6-Contributor

Hi Carles,

Sorry for being late, actually I can create new app key and this is the method I'm using for authentication.

Top Tags