cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Radio button selected event should perform click event of service

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

Radio button selected event should perform click event of service

Hi,
I am using an radio button with three strings and when i select a text i want to pass the selected text as input to three services and get output result and bind it to three label. But there is no click event available in radio button. In this case how can I trigger the service on selected item of radio button?
Pleas povide some help.

Thanks,
V Shalini.
4 REPLIES 4

For Selected Event you should look at your right side of mashup builder, there for the service that fills(binded) the RadioButton you have a Selected Row to get the Selected value on the Radio button.

I am not giving any data for radio button, its just the static names and I am able to get selected text but my requirement is on clicking a text I want to trigger an event without use of additional button. On click of one of text named ‘started’ in radio button i want to execute a service

You also have a Selected Row event on the right side (service) in order to trigger the other service that you want to trigger.

vi1
15-Moonstone
15-Moonstone
(To:svisveswaraiya)

Hi,

You can use the Generic Radio button from Market place.See the attached screenshot.

Create the state definitions for Radio button states and map the states "ButtonStates"

You can bind the  "SelectedValue" property to text data for display the selected radio button text.

Map the "SelectionChanged" event  to service.

Thank You.

Top Tags