cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Redirect users to different mashups based on values entered in text boxes

Riz-4165786
11-Garnet

Redirect users to different mashups based on values entered in text boxes

Hello All,

Can someone help on  how to redirect user to different mashups based on values entered in two different text box? For example I have textbox1 and textbox2. If user enters values in textbox1, I want to redirect them to Mashup1 and if they enter values in textbox2, I want to redirect them to Mashup2.

Thanks,

Riz

5 REPLIES 5
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:Riz-4165786)

You'd have to use an expression widget  (or event router possibly) and a navigation widget . Your service would evaluate and spit out possible outputs that you'd  then bind to the navigation widget.

Thanks for the reply posipova!

How would we decide where to navigate based on output?

can you give an example if possible?

Yes you can.

For Textbox1, you can bind the Changed or EnterKeyPressed event to an Invisible Navigate widget, when you finished typing inside, the Navigate widget will be triggered and direct to Mashup1.

Do the same thing for Textbox2 and Mashup2.

(Set Mashup properties in the related Mashup 1&2, you can pass the value entered in Textbox to the mashup you opened)

mgoel
17-Peridot
(To:zyuan1)

@Riz-4165786

Hope you are doing good. Could you please confirm if the issue has been resolved.

If yes, please mark the answer as accept as solution for the future reference. Thank you in advance.

Regards-Mohit Goel

Thanks for the response Zyuan1!

Don't want to call mashup based on Keypressed or change event. It will happen once user clicks on Button and based on input provided in the text box, it will call the appropriate Mashup.

Top Tags