cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Regarding Infotables

Bhanu_Manoj
9-Granite

Regarding Infotables

Hi Team,

I have an infotable with a single column. for example the column name is fruits. There are multiple entries in the infotable and there are duplicate entries also. I need to get the count of occurance of each value in the infotable. I know I can use distinct function to get unique records in the column. Later i can loop through the infotable comparing the unique string and increasing a count variable. But what I want is to know if there is any way to get count of "orange" in below infotable using inbuilt function.

Example infotable records :

orange

apple

apple

orange

lemon

I need output like

apple 2

orange 2

lemon 1.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Bhanu_Manoj , You can use var result = Resources["InfoTableFunctions"].Aggregate(params); to count the number values of columns but I do not think it will count the number of particular value appears.

Regards

Ankur

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Bhanu_Manoj , You can use var result = Resources["InfoTableFunctions"].Aggregate(params); to count the number values of columns but I do not think it will count the number of particular value appears.

Regards

Ankur

Top Tags