cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Reloading the Home Mashup page on click of back button

Dabbler_Aish
8-Gravel

Reloading the Home Mashup page on click of back button

@slangley 

After successfully logging in using the ThingWorx Default Login page, the user will land on the home page mashup which i have created. If the user clicks on the browser back button while on this home page, we need to reload the page. 

But if the user navigates to other mashups/ pages and clicks the back button it can navigate to the previous screen.

So basically Immediately after logging in i need make the Browsers back button behave like a reload and not allow the user to go back to the login page.

How can i achieve this in thingworx??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Dabbler_Aish)

Hi @Dabbler_Aish.

The browser's back button can't be overridden, but you could create an intermediary mashup that redirects you to the landing page on load.  In this way, when you hit back the first time it will take you to that intermediary page and then redirect you back to the landing page, reloading it.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Dabbler_Aish)

Hi @Dabbler_Aish.

The browser's back button can't be overridden, but you could create an intermediary mashup that redirects you to the landing page on load.  In this way, when you hit back the first time it will take you to that intermediary page and then redirect you back to the landing page, reloading it.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Dabbler_Aish.

If you are satisfied with the previous response, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags