cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Remove border and popup for new valuedisplay widget in Thingworx 8.5

AndreaSteyn
11-Garnet

Remove border and popup for new valuedisplay widget in Thingworx 8.5

Hi guys,

I am updating an old mashup in Thingworx 8.5 with the new value display widget.  I am struggling to find how to remove the border and the popup button from the valuedisplay widget.  I have changed all the border settings I could find in the Style Properties section to white.

I can't seem to find any pop up option to deselect for the pop up shown in the right hand corner of the image.

5 REPLIES 5
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:AndreaSteyn)

Not sure if you attached the right screen shot.

When you say pop-up you mean the on Hover behavior?

If there isn't an explicit checkbox for that, you will need to remove it using CSS

For the border style I would just use the 'not defined option' Box with Strike through so it will be transparent.

Hi @PaiChung ,

The "pop up" I am referring to is the clickable button on the right hand corner of the image highlighted in the attached image in this post.  I can't find a tick box to remove this functionality.

I have made all the borders transparent but still the frame remains around the image. How would I go about changing this with the custom css?

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

I am sorry I can't tell from the screen shot what you are referring to.

But if it is a pop up and you don't want the 'close' button on the top right, that is a setting in the Nav Widget

As far as CSS goes, I'm not an expert, I recommend you can start here: http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_8_hc/en/index.html#page/ThingWorx%2FHelp%2FMashup_Builder%2FMashups%2FCustomCSSTutorial.html

Good day @PaiChung ,

Thank you I will have a look at the tutorial.  I attached anther picture to highlight the pop-up effect.  Its in the normal display.  In the right hand lower corner of the white square of the image. If you click on it it opens a pop up window of the image.

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

I see, I don't think I've ever seen that! So I'm not sure how to remove that.

Top Tags