cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Repeater Widget- How to bind dropdown values to repeater widget

sthorat-21
1-Newbie

Repeater Widget- How to bind dropdown values to repeater widget

Repeater Widget-  There are 2 columns in repeater mashup. One has value display & the other column has a dropdown.

How to bind both columns in Repeater widget. The value display  widget is displaying the correct values, but the dropdown doesn't show any values for selection

(both have different services bound to it, there are 2 different services required to bind the valuedisplay & dropdown & it cannot be clubbed into one services).

Could you please help on this or provide any alternative for this. We are using ThingWorx 6.5 version.

Thanks,

Smita T

7 REPLIES 7
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:sthorat-21)

So for the drop down, you are passing in an Info Table of information?

ie InfoTable inside an InfoTable or you are just passing in what should be the Selected item in the dropdown?

1. Make sure data is loaded into the dropdown

2. Use the value and assign it as the selected value / selected string

Thanks for your reply.

I have already assigned values, the data is not getting displayed .

On the repeater mashup in runtime the data gets populated, but when this mashup is called from repeater widget, the dropdown shows no data in it, but other widget like valuedisplay shows the data.

Thanks,

Smita T

Hi Smita,

Are you using any Mashup parameters between Repeater mashup and original mashup?

As you mentioned,repeater mashup populates data but no data generation from repeater widget,seems data isn't getting flowed into repeater from other mashup.

Thanks Tarun.

Yes I'm using mashup parameters between Repeater mashup & original mashup.

Thanks.

We cannot share the mashup as there are some client constraints.

This issue is resolved now. Thanks for your help.

Great.

Smita,

if possible zip your Mashups here. I'll debug it on my end.

Top Tags