cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Selecting an item in the Collection widget based on session variable

oskarberntorp
12-Amethyst

Selecting an item in the Collection widget based on session variable

Hi,

I and my team are developing a mashup where we use a collection widget to display a list of things. We would like to programatically select and navigate to a specific item in the collection widget (the id is saved to a session) based of one of the items properties.

Can that be acheived and if so, how?

Kindly

Oskar Berntorp

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not sure about the "navigate to", because if you selected the first and the last, they might not fit onto the same screen.

But to select programmatically, you would use the SelectedItems property and bind an Infotable to it containing the to-be-selected items.

I think I read something in the forum about the SortField needing to be set (search for "collection" and "selectedItems").

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Not sure about the "navigate to", because if you selected the first and the last, they might not fit onto the same screen.

But to select programmatically, you would use the SelectedItems property and bind an Infotable to it containing the to-be-selected items.

I think I read something in the forum about the SortField needing to be set (search for "collection" and "selectedItems").

Top Tags