cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Single Click event trigger on Tree Widget

KritikaS
4-Participant

Single Click event trigger on Tree Widget

Hello everyone,

I have one Tree widget containing some items for selection. When I double click on any one of the item, a grid is displayed containing a list of devices that are part of that particular selection.

Now I want that this should be possible using single clicked event. But we have only "double clicked" event trigger  available for standard tree widget.

KritikaS_0-1656307714023.png

One of the way to do this is creating a customized Tree widget, having a single click event trigger instead of double click.

But by any way is it possible to find an alternate solution for this that doesn't requires creation of a customized widget?? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:KritikaS)

Hi @KritikaS 

You should also have events that originate from the service bound to the tree.  One such event might be SelectedRowChange that will allow you to accomplish your need.

If there's something we're not understanding, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:KritikaS)

Hi @KritikaS 

You should also have events that originate from the service bound to the tree.  One such event might be SelectedRowChange that will allow you to accomplish your need.

If there's something we're not understanding, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon 

Top Tags