cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Storing Data from Mashup to a Table

Airin
11-Garnet

Storing Data from Mashup to a Table

Hi All,

I have a query regarding how to store the Form data into a Table from a mashup. I have a particular scenario where I have a mashup with a Data Entry form in it. Upon filling the fields in the form, the user should have the option to save and submit the data. The data has to saved in an infotable dynamically.

I will provide a screenshot of how the form data looks like.. 

Kindly provide a solution to my query. Thank you so much in advance.

Best Regards,

Airin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarekP.Nowaczyk
14-Alexandrite
(To:Airin)

Data from mashup can be stored in a property on a thing by calling SetPropertyValues or Update PropertyValues service. This service can be triggered by either user clicking Save button or automatically by executing service on an event.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MarekP.Nowaczyk
14-Alexandrite
(To:Airin)

Data from mashup can be stored in a property on a thing by calling SetPropertyValues or Update PropertyValues service. This service can be triggered by either user clicking Save button or automatically by executing service on an event.

Hi @MarekP.Nowaczyk ,

Thank you for taking the time to provide me with a solution. 

It would be more helpful if you can elaborate the steps to do it as I am a beginner in Thingworx. 

My use case is to enter the data in one mashup and store the entered data in a table and display it in another mashup.

Please find the file attached. Kindly provide a solution. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Airin Sara Ben

Top Tags