cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Subscribe does not work

洋王_10522196
6-Contributor

Subscribe does not work

I have a problem where subscriptions are not working properly when using mqtt communication. Check the log and found the following error: 2023-04-24 05:32:39.988+0000 [L: ERROR] [O: EcqlcLogger] [I: ] [U: System] [S: ] [P: ] [T: TWEventProcessor-2] Error executing event processing Program 's1' is event Type.Thing:Entity.uwb_mqtt_sub:Event.DataChange:Property.device. But if you manually modify the value of the property, the subscription will be executed.

-----------------------------------------------

Translated from Simplified chinese to english using google translate on 24-apr-2023 at 11:31am IST. Translated by vnamboodheri

我遇到一个问题,在使用mqtt通信时,订阅无法正常运行。
查看日志,发现发现如下错误:

2023-04-24 05:32:39.988+0000 [L: ERROR] [O: EcqlcLogger] [I: ] [U: System] [S: ] [P: ] [T: TWEventProcessor-2] 错误执行事件处理程序's1'为事件Type.Thing:Entity.uwb_mqtt_sub:Event.DataChange:Property.device。

但如果你手动修改属性的价值,订阅就会被执行。

------------------------------------------------------

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nmutter
14-Alexandrite
(To:洋王_10522196)

I'm not familiar with the MQTT extension but as the subscription works with your user it may be a permission issue? In MQTT extension can you somehow set the user which executes everything? Like in a Scheduler you set the "runAs" user?

The log message you shared states that the error happens with user "System". You could also add the "System" user to "Administrators"-group to validate if it would work then - if so it is a permission issue.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Do you see the MQTT message values changing, ie is it failing to fire the subscription vs. failing to update the message values.

If the values are updating and the subscription is giving this error, then there might be some issue in your subscription code.

Else is your datachange set to 'Always' vs. 'Value'? I find that often that is needed for certain types of DataTypes

Yes, the value binding to MQTT has been changed. My data is set to value, and it is also tried to set up, but it still cannot take effect.

In the subscription, even if I only set up the monitor value, there is no script, and an error will be reported.

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the error, you may have to file a support case.

nmutter
14-Alexandrite
(To:洋王_10522196)

I'm not familiar with the MQTT extension but as the subscription works with your user it may be a permission issue? In MQTT extension can you somehow set the user which executes everything? Like in a Scheduler you set the "runAs" user?

The log message you shared states that the error happens with user "System". You could also add the "System" user to "Administrators"-group to validate if it would work then - if so it is a permission issue.

Top Tags