cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

TWX 8.4.3 Installation - Configure Tomcat 8.5.23 - Java Options - Adding options - Issue

sgobi
6-Contributor

TWX 8.4.3 Installation - Configure Tomcat 8.5.23 - Java Options - Adding options - Issue

Hi

I added the below to the Java Options and every time Tomcat restarts, they go missing. 

New Installation- TWX 8.4.3 - MS SQL - Tomcat version - 8.5.23 

-Dserver -Dd64
-XX:+UseG1GC
-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
-Djava.library.path=<path to Tomcat>\webapps\Thingworx\WEB-INF\extensions

Did anyone face the same issue as mine? 

Thingworx platform automatically shuts down on ERROR. 

Appreciate your help with this!

Thanks

Sabarish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @sgobi.

In the case that was opened for this issue, we ended up reinstalling ThingWorx validating that system requirements.  The documentation used for reinstallation included:

ThingWorx 8.4 System Requirements

Installing ThingWorx 8

Getting Started with MS SQL Server and ThingWorx

If you are in agreement that this was the solution, please mark this post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:sgobi)

Hi @sgobi.

I think it would be best to open a case for this.  I will do so on your behalf and reach out via the case so we can arrange a WebEx.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @sgobi.

In the case that was opened for this issue, we ended up reinstalling ThingWorx validating that system requirements.  The documentation used for reinstallation included:

ThingWorx 8.4 System Requirements

Installing ThingWorx 8

Getting Started with MS SQL Server and ThingWorx

If you are in agreement that this was the solution, please mark this post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags