cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

TX 8.4 - Execution error in service script : it should come with valid transaction descriptor

EK_10020654
1-Newbie

TX 8.4 - Execution error in service script : it should come with valid transaction descriptor

Hi

i get a strange error in my thingworx setup. i have an SQLconnector which calls different stored procedures, that is then used in different mashups.

i am now getting the following error on one of those services that calls a stored procedure from SQL:

[message: Execution error in service script [GET_ProdOrder_Next_onEquipmentID] :: New request is not allowed to start because it should come with valid transaction descriptor.]

this works for most user but not all about 5 out of 16 can not get the result from the service.

thanks for your help in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Jimwang
15-Moonstone
(To:EK_10020654)

As it works for most of the users, check the permission for other users and see if they have enough permission to read/execute all the necessary entities and services

Hello @EK_10020654 ,

Pls refer the following article attached here:

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS285756

Let me know if issue still persists.

Regards

Bhawna

AndrewK
Community Manager
(To:EK_10020654)

Hi @EK_10020654 ,

I wanted to follow up with you on your post to see if your question has been answered. If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of other members who may have the same question.

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know.

Top Tags