cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Text Field,Text Area

alenaromi
11-Garnet

Text Field,Text Area

Hi Community,

I have a parent mashup with details like name,address,email etc.And I have an edit button which opens a popup near these data to edit the information.So I am using a text field and text area widget.While clicking the button I want the existing name and address to be displayed on the text field so that it becomes easier to edit.Is there any way I can display the existing data in my popup text fields?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:alenaromi)

Do you have any service which hold the existing data ? If yes then you can map these data to text box and text area and call this service on the button click event .After the editing is complete and you want to persist the new edited data than you can call the new service on serviceinvokecomplete event of the old service .

Thanks ,

Mukul Narang 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:alenaromi)

Do you have any service which hold the existing data ? If yes then you can map these data to text box and text area and call this service on the button click event .After the editing is complete and you want to persist the new edited data than you can call the new service on serviceinvokecomplete event of the old service .

Thanks ,

Mukul Narang 

Top Tags