cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The API document for the Edge microserver is broken.

The API document for the Edge microserver is broken.

Hello guys,

I'm now testing EMS as to use in my application. I found  the link in <microserver>/doc/index.html  which explains APIs can't be redirect, and sees the corresponded files are lost.

I have try to generate the lost files using LDoc, but some error happens, the output is as following:

ldoc  lua/

/root/microserver/doc/lua/json.luadoc:34: definition cannot be parsed - not  'name = function,table or value'

/root/microserver/doc/lua/json.luadoc:57: definition cannot be parsed - not 'name=value' or 'return value'

/root/microserver/doc/lua/page.luadoc:30: definition cannot be parsed - not 'name=value' or 'return value'

/root/microserver/doc/lua/page.luadoc:67: definition cannot be parsed - not 'name=value' or 'return value'

/root/microserver/doc/lua/tw_dir.luadoc:114: ?: unknown tag: 'returns' nil

/root/microserver/doc/lua/tw_dir.luadoc:131: ?: unknown tag: 'returns' nil

/root/microserver/doc/lua/tw_dir.luadoc:147: ?: unknown tag: 'returns' nil

/root/microserver/doc/lua/tw_dir.luadoc:157: ?: unknown tag: 'returns' nil

/root/microserver/doc/lua/tw_dir.luadoc:165: ?: unknown tag: 'returns' nil

/root/microserver/doc/lua/tw_dir.luadoc:176: ?: unknown tag: 'returns' nil

/root/microserver/doc/lua/tw_dir.luadoc:187: ?: unknown tag: 'returns' nil

/root/microserver/doc/lua/tw_http.luadoc:96: registerCallback: param and formal argument name mismatch: 'The' 'path'

/root/microserver/doc/lua/tw_http.luadoc:96: registerCallback: param and formal argument name mismatch: 'The' 'function'

/root/microserver/doc/lua/tw_script.luadoc:24: ?: unknown tag: 'returns' nil

/root/microserver/doc/lua/tw_script.luadoc:57: ?: unknown tag: 'returns' nil

/root/microserver/doc/lua/tw_script.luadoc:111: ?: unknown tag: 'result' nil

/root/microserver/doc/lua/tw_script.luadoc:143: ?: unknown tag: 'result' nil

/root/microserver/doc/lua/tw_script.luadoc:162: ?: unknown tag: 'result' nil

/root/microserver/doc/lua/tw_service.luadoc:40: waitForState: param and formal argument name mismatch: 'state' 'waitTime'

/root/microserver/doc/lua/tw_service.luadoc:40: waitForState: extra param with no formal argument: 'waitTime'

/root/microserver/doc/lua/tw_utils.luadoc:145: uri_decode: param and formal argument name mismatch: 'input' 'encode'

/root/microserver/doc/lua/tw_utils.luadoc:184: EMS_PROPS_VTQ_PATH: undocumented formal argument: 'prop'

output written to /root/microserver/doc/doc

and the generating index.html is only included little module infomation.

How can I get an sanity API documents?​​​​​​​

Tags (1)
Announcements

Thingworx Navigate content has a new home! Click here to access the new Thingworx Navigate forum! ______________________________