cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Thing in Mashup won´t show properties by calling getproperties()

hdoudouhi
1-Newbie

Thing in Mashup won´t show properties by calling getproperties()

Hallo,

I can not see the properties of my created Thing in Mashup:

I dont get why, when I add a thing i can choose it and call getproperties() or getpropertyValues but it wont work!

6 REPLIES 6

Hi Hamza,

Information provided is not enough for me to identify the problem, please make sure that you are calling the service you have added to get properties / propertyvalues.

I do not see any bindings in the Mashup, so i am assuming that this service needs to be called when mashup is loaded, on that case please make sure Mashup loaded event is mapped to the service (for invocation of service).

Thanks and Regards,

Siva

The binding is above and it wont show the getproperties under the generated thing.

also when i press done button it wont disappear as usual when u add a thing with services to the mashup but it adds it as shown in Pic 1.

the weird thing is that i can do it with another Thing, which is created by another specific user, who does not have his email as Username.

i have also installed the nameAutoComplete extension.

thanks for your time and help

Hamza, just so I understand, is this specific to only this Thing? If you create another Thing, does that get the properties in correctly?

mhollenbach
5-Regular Member
(To:hdoudouhi)

Hamza,

Are you trying to add the service onto the Mashup and that is what is not working?

Meghan

Yes that´s it i just want to add the service and it is not working

It looks like the mashup builder's hitting an exception, which is why Session and UserExtensions are showing up above the Thing.  You may want to coordinate with PTC Tech Support and see if this is a bug.

Top Tags