cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Thing template 1 inherited to thing template 2. Want to get the list of things created individually.

DivyaMalika
11-Garnet

Thing template 1 inherited to thing template 2. Want to get the list of things created individually.

I have two thing templates "Plant Thing Template" & "Department Thing Template". While creation of "Department Thing Template", I have inherited the "Plant Thing Template" as base thing template, to inherit & store certain properties.

Now, I want to get the list of implemented things from "Plant Thing Template" separately and "Department Thing Template" separately. The issue is "GetImplementingThings" of "Plant Thing Template" is returning things implemented by both "Plant Thing Template" & "Department Thing Template"

Can someone please suggest a solution

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:DivyaMalika)

Run GetImplementingThings on both and use the InfoTable Functions Intersect to get the difference

else you can tag each entity upon creation and do a searchbytag

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:DivyaMalika)

Run GetImplementingThings on both and use the InfoTable Functions Intersect to get the difference

else you can tag each entity upon creation and do a searchbytag

Top Tags