cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Thing worx system performance degraded after increasing the certain number of users.

VVarshney
4-Participant

Thing worx system performance degraded after increasing the certain number of users.

Hi All,

I am facing the issue that my ThingWorx 8.5.4 system becomes unstable once the Postgres connection count reaches its limit(300), after reducing the connected users, system performance doesn't improve. 

Also in the normal condition, my mashup will get loaded within 5 seconds when connecting 4500 devices and 20 users and after increasing the user count up to 30 mashup loading time increases to 15-20 seconds for the same mashup, again after reducing the users to 20 will not improve the mashup performance.

What can be the factor which is causing this issue and how can I improve my system performance?

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 REPLY 1
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:VVarshney)

Although you seem to have situations where performance degrades, it would be best to get all the system statistics etc. to know exactly what is loading down the server and causing the slowdowns.

Have you checked the basics like memory, cpu, threadcount, event queues?

Top Tags