Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ThingWorx 5.0 SDK documentation

<p><p class="MsoNormal">I was hoping you could help us with a couple of items:<br></p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="text-indent: 0px;"><span style="text-indent: -0.25in;">1)  Complete ThingWorx 5.0 SDK Manual (hopefully

with examples).   I wasn’t able to find anything detailed on the Wiki

pages.</span></p><p class="MsoListParagraph" style="text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1"><span style="text-indent: -0.25in;"><span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre">     </span>2)</span><span style="text-indent: -0.25in; font-size: 7pt; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Times New Roman';">     

</span><span style="text-indent: -0.25in;">Code sample of how to access remote files on

network using the ThingWorx 5.0 SDK</span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> T</o:p>hanks so much!  The sooner we get the documentation

for the SDK the sooner we can work with it.</p></p>

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Guru,

The documentation for the SDKs is under section 10 of the Wiki. There, you'll find information about the .NET and Java SDKs. Information about the C SDK will be available in the future.

Hi.  Again, I wasn't able to find anything detailed (or useful) on the Wiki.  Please provide code samples of how to access remote files on network using the ThingWorx 5.0 SDK.

Announcements

Thingworx Navigate content has a new home! Click here to access the new Thingworx Navigate forum! ______________________________