cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

ThingWorx Analytics PlatformAnalytics

Vipul_Oswal
11-Garnet

ThingWorx Analytics PlatformAnalytics

I am trying to install  Thingworx Analytics to use the transform feature. Here are the details of install.

Thingworx Version9.3.7-b1432 

Analytics Version installing - MED-61287-CD-093_SP8_Platform-Analytics-windows-9-3-8

VM1 - Thingworx is installed with Azure SSO - Thingworx is working fine

VM2 - Thingworx Analytics trying to install

Installation said successful, I am able to see transform property but its disconnected and I am getting below error

Vipul_Oswal_0-1716250194796.png

I used the same SSL cert used for thingworx app for rabittMQ and Fling when ask for 

Below are the error logs on VM2 

Flink logs

2024-05-20 23:57:10 [main] INFO c.t.a.d.c.s.FlinkConfigurationService - connecting to the flink cluster at: localhost:8081
2024-05-20 23:57:10 [main] ERROR c.t.a.d.c.s.FlinkConfigurationService - Unable to connect to Flink at the following location: localhost:8081
2024-05-20 23:57:10 [main] WARN o.s.c.s.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext - Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'clusterClient' defined in class path resource [spring/service-config.xml]: Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [com.thingworx.analytics.derived.configuration.service.rest.FlinkRestJobSubmitClient]: Factory method 'initFlink' threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to connect to Flink.
2024-05-20 23:57:10 [main] ERROR c.t.a.c.s.PropertyDrivenAppContext - Failed to instantiate the context given by [classpath:/spring/service-config.xml, classpath:/spring/analytics-server-config.xml]. Are you sure there's a PropertySourcesPlaceholderConfigurer and NOT a PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer?

descriptive-analytics-microservice.log

2024-05-20 20:59:26 [Client-EndpointMonitor-1] ERROR c.t.a.ctw.thing.AnalyticsMicroserver - Error while registering and binding to the platform PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
2024-05-20 20:59:26 [Client-EndpointMonitor-1] ERROR c.t.a.ctw.thing.AnalyticsMicroserver - Error while registering and binding to the platform PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Vipul_Oswal

from my view I would suggest:

- Make sure that the are no firewall rules or security settings might be blocking the PORT 8081.

- Make sure that the SSL Certifiate is imported into the Java Keystore.

I hope that help you

regards 

Yasin 

Top Tags