cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

ThingWorx Extension SDK old versions

qngo
5-Regular Member

ThingWorx Extension SDK old versions

Hello,

I'd like to download the version 7.1 of ThingWorx Extension SDK from Marketplace (ThingWorx IoT Marketplace). But all "Previous versions" links give me the version 8. By any chance, does someone have the version 7.1 and can you send it to me by pm please ? Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:supandey)

Update on this topic : Jira PSPT-4202 has been filed to correct this issue , in the meantime please download the desired ThingWorx Extension SDK from PTC Software Download page

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:qngo)

Hi Quang, have you tried getting it from PTC Software Download page? It's available directly under the ThingWorx Platform folder

I'm checking for the marketplace in the meantime.

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Quang, could you please file a case for this issue, it seems all the versions in marketplace have jars from 8.0. We might have to check/confirm this with R&D if this is expected.

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Update on this topic : Jira PSPT-4202 has been filed to correct this issue , in the meantime please download the desired ThingWorx Extension SDK from PTC Software Download page

Top Tags